Kee-Tee Kitty Kitty

My cats love me! ... at least I want to believe so!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuntun


2002, same summer time. After the whole year of having a lovely kitty, I decided to get another one to give Kiebie some company.

I wanted an orange tabby, even got the name ready - Tuntun - means Candy Candy in Chinese. Same animal shelter, there were some orange tabbies around. There was this little girl I thought might be the perfect "wife" material for KB... BUT she's taken already - right infront of my eye. That probably sped up my "orange tabby adoption" process a little bit.

Looking around - sure I found this tiny, slightly ugly, and meowed like coughing little orange tabby. He spoke German I was so sure (all the throat sound...). My friends helped to sell by telling me this little furry ball only "cough" (that's his meow) at me. How can I resist?

That's Tuntun.

No comments: