Kee-Tee Kitty Kitty

My cats love me! ... at least I want to believe so!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My first pet Ever.

Mine, only mine.

We had a dog when I was young - like 2 yr old. I have no recollection what so ever. But Mom remembers and the stoy was always like "I fed the dog the same food I fed you".... Not sure I should be proud or upset about it?

But KB's only mine. My full responsibility. I don't feed him what I eat though. :)

The first week I had him, I remember I was sad over something so I was crying. I was holding KB and sure still crying, then he patted on my shoulder, twice. I wasn't imagining it... although it never happened ever again (he might be tired of my emotions after awhile..).

He's my "pet", although we have this special bond... Nothing compares.

No comments: