Kee-Tee Kitty Kitty

My cats love me! ... at least I want to believe so!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The big guy named Tuntun!

He didn't start being big, of course. But "size" had never mattered to him. Ever since he got to be introduced to his Bro KB... there's this endless fight. Tuntun's lit'l but he fought well, at least when he's young.

Honestly, this "claim" might not be super accurate. I really did not have any other sample to prove it's TT that fights well, or KB fights badly... :P

I have seen some cats they hid when some other cats kicked their asses.. But not TT - he fights back, for sure.

He seemed having all this never ended energy - sometimes he runs around between rooms like a horse, literally. Would that be a good guess that KB was happy to have a new "toy"? KB's NEVER into toys. He always looks at me like I am this idiot bringing home man-made toy pretending they are alive - he's too smart for that! But hey, now there's a LIVE toy. Wonder if he's happy about it..

I asked KB before I took TT home. So the deal is that KB and I adopted Tuntun, together! :)

No comments: