Kee-Tee Kitty Kitty

My cats love me! ... at least I want to believe so!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kitty Party

We didn't know better.

There were 4 of us, plus 3 kitties. We hung out, so we figured the kitties should too.

I took KB to meet up with Xiao-Le at my friend's apartment, then Goofy came along too. Waited NO time, KB and X-L started chasing each other - seemed like great exercise to me, considering KB never interested in any "artificial" toys I bought him.


Thanks to Goofy, KB learned his first hiss. Too bad Goofy wasn't into those "kids" games.. He'd rather hide behind the TV!


More often than not, we had our kitty parties. Then we brought in another kitty - Orange. That was when KB and X-L were already one year old and Orange was just a kitten. We left them hanging out and we were watching tv. I went checking up on them only to find out that KB was beating Orange up.... then when KB was "done", X-L was waiting in line to BEAT up Orange more! What a cruel world!

KB usually ended up exhausted from the "kitty parties". Honestly, I never seen ANY cat sleeps like this:


We finally learned cats are territory animals... and the kitty parties ended also by knowing mixing up kitties might bring complications to their health too.

Though that was a fun time. I wonder if KB misses those...

No comments: