Kee-Tee Kitty Kitty

My cats love me! ... at least I want to believe so!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The trinagle...

Just the other afternoon, after letting a long time for the boys staying in the backyard I thought it's about time to come home for some super. Though upon opening the backyard door, I found the triangle again - Veto (阿金), KB and TT were silently "struggling" under the redwood trees.

OK, have to admit, I had to leave soon for my classes so I thought I had to break that silence and get the boys home (we can continue the starring another day, right?). So I decided to get Veto off our backyard so the boys would be willing to come home. I used a little stick to get the "backyard king" off - I would never hit him or harm him! Just a bit scaring him away. ALTHOUGH, to my surprise, that set Tuntun off! He jumped over, started growling and big hissing, then making the loudest noise I've ever heard him (or any other cats) do. Not sure about Veto, but that actually scared ME.

Anyway, finally after my "stick strategy", Veto jumped over the fence; but Tuntun was still in this agitated state. KB came check him out and TT even hissed KB a big time. Wow... I was a bit worried that he might go into this agitated crazy state for awhile. Not too bad, he calmed down after I called him a couple of times. Then Mommy took the big boy home...

Then my neighbor stuck her head out asking if my cat got injured because the growling he did was just so loud. :P


THEN, the next day, once Tuntun got out, he was waiting at the spot Veto left THE WHOLE TIME!!! I guess he missed his "big" friend.... Awwww.... I even tried to get him play with me but he rather going back there sat and waited....

(Waiting...)

(Still waiting..)

(Alright, Mommy's calling me..)

(Let me wait just a bit longer...)

No comments: